I haven't bought a new cd since Gary Allan and Jason Aldean's latest cds came out... I just burn em now unless it's one of my favorite singers.
I bought Def Leppard's new one today. If you like classic rock you'll enjoy this.
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
I haven't bought a new cd since Gary Allan and Jason Aldean's latest cds came out... I just burn em now unless it's one of my favorite singers.
Blink 182 greatest hits
No Regrets
I went to the old red elem. school with her in Wise about 4 decades ago. Memories .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Kiss cd, don't remember which one....many years ago, before the act of downloading became so popular. Isn't that Def Leppard just cover songs?
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Eminem's Greatest Hits.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Lovercall, baby.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks